Zkteco Biometric Time attendance and access control
Zkteco Biometric Time attendance and access control, Cost-effective and efficient Time attendance and Biometric access control solutions by Hubtech Kenya
In these article, we explore the two most common ZK-Teco Biometric Access control and Time attendance systems that are the most common in the Kenyan market.
They are cost effective and have perfect functionality. Zk-Teco F18 and ZK-Teco K40 offer all in one standalone biometric, card and Software to manage access control and extremely effective Time & Attendance software that adapts to any industry vertical of all size while upholding organization’s interest.
F18 – Standalone Fingerprint Time Attendance & Access control Terminal
F18 is a standalone fingerprint, card, and password T & A + Access Control system, It offers a screen for the user to interact with system., It is also low price solutions, offers exceptional performance, designed especially in the purpose of popularizing the fingerprint products. The terminal can store up to 1,500 fingerprint templates and store 50,000 transaction records.
Zk40 – Standalone Fingerprint Time Attendance & Access control Terminal
Has all the features of the F18 but it is more geared to Time attendance due to the software that runs it.
K40 features 2.8 inch TFT screen fingerprint & time attendance access control terminal. It able to interface with third-party electric lock and exit button. TCP/IP and USB host make data management extremely easy. Most important, the built-in backup battery can eliminate the trouble of power failure. It main features include
- Fingerprint Capacity: 1,000 Fingerprint
- ID Card Capacity: 1,000 (Add in EM Card Module)
- Records Capacity : 80,000 Records
- Standard Function: Build In Backup Battery (4-hour backup, 7.4V 2000mAH)
Key Features and solutions of the Access control terminals F18 and Zk40
- Automatic attendance management.
- Accelerates payroll processing directly from recording machine.
- User profile management to ensure a high level of security in the system.
- Easy to manage and schedule shifts.
- Enables tamper-proof, simple & cost effective data collection.
- Helps to clarify employee attendance discrepancies.
Shift Management and workflow management control
- Comprehensive Shift Master to cater for all kinds of shifts including combined shifts.
- Supports multiple breaks in a shift, in/out relaxation timings, grace period.
- Fully functional and easy to use shift management module allows assigning of shifts to employees with ample flexibility.
- Multiple shifts can be assigned on different days, weeks or for different months as and when required.
- Supports auto-shift management, whereby system decides shifts automatically based on the clocking pattern.
- Shifts can also be changed manually after the data processing and planned periodically.
ZK -40-time attendance Leave Management
- Create paid/ unpaid leaves.
- Monthly leaves accumulation based on yearly quota.
- Set leaves to carry forward balances, exclude weekly Offs, holidays, etc.
- Leaves encashment which gets passed to Pay Master payroll automatically.
- Half day leaves.
- Easy to use leave application & printing of application form.
Time Attendance Processing
- Single click processing of the raw attendance data.
- Allows processing in bulk or individual employees within flexible date range.
- Option to manually change the timings by authorized users directly from attendance register.
- Absent tracking with remarks, with permission /without permission.
- Automated overtime capture and processing.
- Restriction based on overtime.
- Employee wise overtime configuration.
- Role-based access to overtime approvals.
- Special OT3 and OT4