Access control systems Physical Biometric and Electronics Access control
Access control systems Physical Biometric and Electronics Access control,An introduction to access control solutions and systems.
- Get quick quotes and a free consultation today visit Link >>> Hubtech Access control systems
- Read to discover the best solution that can meet your access control need.
To help minimize risks in businesses and organizations, it is important for companies and businesses to adapt to the various solution that monitors activity flow in offices warehouses and storage rooms, computer rooms and much more.
In a complex organization where different employees have different roles, Access control (AC) provides selective restriction of access places, resources, offices and sensitive areas such as labs, storage units etc…
- Physical Access control can be implemented by use of security guards, receptionist or a bouncer who monitors entry into restricted areas, Verify entry and capture records before entry is granted. It is common in movies, entry to buildings, clubs, and offices.
- Physical Keys and Locks – A classic fundamental way is to create restricted access to specific areas. When you implement locks. Individuals with keys are the only ones who can access. Locks and keys have. Mechanical locks and keys do not provide; time and who records, of the key used on any specific door, and the keys can be easily copied or transferred to an unauthorized person. When a mechanical key is lost or the key holder is no longer authorized to use the protected area, the locks must be re-keyed
- Electronics Locks and access control systems – electronic automated locks that are much better than traditional locks and keys. The electronic access control solution relies on PIN, passwords, HID, RFID, MI-fare swipe cards to open electronics magnetic locks. Electronic lock systems that depend on computer software or device programs to run can be configured to provide specific access at certain times of the day or track the number of times an individual accessed a restricted area, the reports can be downloaded. When access is not granted, the door remains locked and the attempted access can be recorded. Some electronic access control programs can be configured to monitor the door and alarm and other security features. if the door is forced open or held open too long after being the system can create alerts, capture activity using CCTV
- Biometric Access Control systems – Biometric security is a modern day and by far the best solution to creating access control using devices such as fingerprint and vein readers, retinal eye scanners and hand geometry readers and recognition.Unlike keys, cards or number sequences, biometric security readers provide access control that cannot be transferred. Unlike other systems; people can often disclose or forget pins and passwords or share keys or guards collude to give access. Biometric is by far the best solution. They need integration Magnetic Locks and Strike locks
Hubtech Biometric Access control systems and time attendance
let you implement effective low-cost solutions to help you restrict access to important offices, assets and much more. You can monitor access and further have a custom access control programs that give access during specified times and periods.
Hubtech Access control will help you with accurate and reliable identification/verification solutions. We can be design state of the art biometric using devices from respected manufacturers such as Suprema, ZK-Teco, Safran Morpho among others.
Biometric time attendance systems. The Biometric access control systems can be modified to provide a standalone time attendance solution or can be integrated with access control to provide both time attendance and access control. Hubtech Biometric systems have the right expertise and devices can be fitted on plain glass doors, wooden doors, steel doors glass doors with aluminum frames among others.
- Fingerprint scanners offer superior restriction because of the unique identification technique offered. People who require identification has to be present physically during identification, so they can’t share passwords or card or keys
- You do not have a need to carry a token or remember a password.
Get quick quotes from Hubtech Biometric dealers today Click Here
We would love to hear your comment. Use forms Below